Monday, December 22, 2008

Second Thoughts....

I recently babysat for my sister, Misha, while she and her husband, Eric, went to his work Christmas party. Because they live in Meridian and we live waaaay out here in Marsing, the kids stayed overnight and we met up at a different Christmas party the next day.

Anyway.... I learned a very valuable lesson during those 32 hours! I've said for some time now that I would like to have four kids. BUT........I don't think I want 4 children under the age of 4! The older two mostly entertained each other when they weren't disagreeing about whose turn it was. The babies, however, had a way of ganging up on this poor mama when they got tired and hungry. I didn't have a lot of time to snap pictures but here are a few.

Ayden & Toby loved jumping on my bed!
Wanna Double?
Levi is trying to horn in on Anna's car ride.Bathtime!
Rub-a-dub-dub, Three Boys in a Tub...
Would you care for a spot of tea?
Drying off and warming up by a nice cozy fire.

All in all we had a great time with the cousins and look forward to many more sleepovers in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!